Located at 616 D Matthews-Mint Hill Road in Matthews, NC we are Open M-F 8:00am-7:00pm
A massage a day keeps the doctor away! Most of us wouldn’t object to a massage a day, but realistically, one a day is a little far beyond our reach. Is one a week more realistic? How about one a month? At KLM massage there are no contracts or monthly fees. Every client ALWAYS receives affordable, consistent massage therapy on your own terms.
Muscles feeling stressed? Picture this: You are lying in a cozy, heated bed with lavender in the air. Soft, soothing music is quietly playing in the distant background. All your worries and stress dissipate as a full hour massage waits for you. The stress relief begins before the therapist even walks in the room. So you wonder, what can I take with me after this?
Most people are aware of the benefits of massage while you receive the massage, but what follows you out of that warm, cozy, therapeutic room? You will be surprised how much your body rejoices after a massage. Here are some benefits that every massage client should be aware of:
- Increases blood circulation, promoting healthy blood flow and oxygen to your much needed muscles and organs: most improving the condition of the largest organ, your skin.
- Relaxes and softens overused or damaged muscles, reducing spasms and cramps (this is VERY beneficial for athletes).
- Promotes the flow of lymph within the body (lymph is your body’s natural defense against toxic invaders). For example, studies show that massage can increase cancer fighting cells in cancer patients (for more information on this, research oncology massage in Charlotte, NC).
- Stretches and strengthens atrophied muscles, which reduces shortening of muscles and can provide a better range of motion within the muscle and even joints.
- Reduces post surgery adhesions and breaks up scar tissue in post surgery incisions (results are better if work is done within 6 months of surgery).
- Releases endorphins, your body’s natural pain killer, and has been known to reduce post operative pain.
Want to know how KLM massage can benefit you? Read on, my friend!!
It’s important for you to know and understand which type of massage is better for you and your path to personal wellness. Understanding the difference between which therapies are offered and being intuitive to what your body needs and is telling you, is vital to choosing a massage therapist and modality. Read through the types of therapies (or modalities) KLM massage offers to see which one would benefit you the most. At KLM we offer Swedish, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, Pre-Natal Massage, and Chair Massage. Read about each one to decide which is best for you.
If you have never received a massage and are interested in what massage therapy can do for you, there are some tips you should know before coming in. Go to our “Your First Visit” tab to find out more about what you should know and expect when coming into KLM massage or any other massage business. This information is also beneficial for returning clients who are interested in an optimal outcome.
Meet your therapist under the “about KLM” tab. Finding the right massage therapist for you can sometimes be a grueling task. Massage is a very personal service so knowing more about me, my experience and background will help you get a better idea of who your therapist is.
No need to make a special trip all the way to Matthews, NC for a gift certificate when you can buy all of your massage gifts right here through the KLM website. Click on the “Gift Certificate” tab to find out more!
Check out the KLM massage blog so you can keep up with all massage and wellness news around the world, not just in Charlotte, NC. Wellness can’t only be achieved on the massage table, a daily stretch regimen and body awareness are important to your path to wellness. Learn more about new massage studies, stretches and everything related to wellness right here at our blog.
Connect with KLM massage on twitter and facebook. Be a fan and a follower so you can keep in the know with Charlotte happenings, news, and massage promotions and contests! Work hard to refer new clients and you may get to that goal of a massage a month…. for FREE!!